November 2013 Contest !!! Win 10 Dollars via Paypal !!!

This month's contest is very different from previous ones. I'm a toy fan just like you and I browse a lot of Facebook pages that are action figure related . One of my favorites is Michael Antsberg's Squared Circle Photography . This month's contest pic is from his site at https://www.facebook.com/squaredcirclephotography/ .  Log in to Facebook and give him a follow . Usually the contests are to help you the fans win something, however this time I am looking for some help myself trying to identify the two figures with question marks around them .
TRIVIA  - Can someone tell me the names of the two figures that have the white question marks near them ? I want to add these figures to my collection . The girl with the dreadlocked hair and the camera man . Who are they and from what toyline are they from ?

The first correct answer wins 10  dollars via PayPal . I know many of you may be wondering how will I know the correct answers if I do not know myself ? The answer . All I have to do is GOOGLE your answers to me to see if they are correct . It does not have to be both of them , if you can tell me the identity of one of the figures you'll still win the 10 bucks if you're the first .

GOOD LUCK  TO EVERYONE !!! Contest expires December 31, 2017 .

Comments